dog days are over



(BlackBook)

I was fairly excited to find out Aaron Johnson from Kick-Ass plays a young Lennon in the (semi)new Nowhere Boy movie. And then I found out he's engaged to the 43-year-old filmmaker. And they recently had a daughter in July. The 23-year age gap doesn't make you quite so kick-ass anymore, Johnson. But you get some cred back for thinking 99 problems is one of the most genius songs to ever exist.

ON JAY-Z: I think one of the best videos I’ve ever seen on MTV is “99 Problems.” I was younger when it came out, and whenever I saw it, I was like, this is a fucking tune! “I got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one!” That was one of the first music videos I’d ever seen.

Meanwhile, Mom brought down the Nikon D70s this weekend.




2 comments:

aaaa | October 4, 2010 at 7:23 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaaa | October 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

My Zimbio