arizona amusements

A few snapshots during my trip to Scottsdale.

YEAH! HIP-HOP! exhibit! in MUSICAL INSTRUMENT MUSEUM! WOW! so exciting!

Cave Creek Hot Air Balloon festival - 12 balloons. 3974807238528 children. 1 fantastic family bonding experience. I wish this festival had been one where the balloons actually floated in the air, or you could at least stand in one of the baskets. I guess when there are 3974807238528 children present you can't let everyone have the chance to stand in one of those big wicker baskets. Nonetheless, it was pretty cool to see them all light up in the dark. They didn't stay lit all the time, though. Dad and I had a nice time staring at our camera screens (well, phone for me), waiting for each balloon to light up for approximately five seconds so we could snap a quick pic. Took about ten minutes for Dad to get a shot of big red Spidey-Man balloon. Good going, Dad. Reflexes are still nice and SHARP.

BOOOOOM.

--------------

P.S - Notice the lack of cacti in the pictures? I have come to understand and accept that there is more to the desert than the abundance of prickly vegetation and sand! WOW.

1 comments:

aaaa | January 10, 2011 at 11:10 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

My Zimbio